TopicWhy is my Epson printer not printing black?
Users using Epson printers encounter many errors while using Epson printers. Despite quality product, numerous features, and world-class support, users get troubled when it shows Epson printers not printing black error. There are various possible causes to this issue and luckily we can troubleshoot this error on our own. All we need is to identify its cause first.
Few possible reasons behind this issue are-
- Improper installation/ setup of your Epson printer
- The printer is not properly connected to the computer
- The printer is not properly connected to the network
- Printer port settings does not match the printer connection port
- You have not selected the printer in use as your default printer
- You are using an outdated printer driver
- The printer driver installed on your computer is not compatible with its operating system
- There might be an issue with the firewall
- Corrupt system file
- Your system might be prone to Virus or malware attack
Collection of information. You are free to browse this Pikdo without revealing any personal information making it possible to identify you. However, once you have sent us your identifiable personal information, you are no longer anonymous to us.